Thursday, October 30, 2008

We are sooo proud!


This post is for our "faux" son (my sons best friend) Ryan! I'm sure many of you have read a little about Ryan in my "shrimp" post...he is like a son to us and we love him dearly. I just learned that Ryan has received a $30,000 college scholarship!!!! We are so proud of him! He has worked extremely hard all through high school and the Jr. ROTC. I just HAD to post about him and let everyone know!! YAY!
Also, I posted my "6 things that make me happy" so please check them out when you get the chance. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

5 comments:

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Heck yeah, Ryan!! Way to go!! Thats an accomplishment to be shouted from the rooftops!! Whooooooooooooo!!!

And don't forget to look at Laura's TYPO in her "6 things"

MWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anonymous said...

Oh congrats to Ryan!!! That's just fantastic!! It means so much that they have the money they need to invest in a better future - Wooohooo!!

Rocki Adams said...

OMG! Please tell Ryan for us that Mark & I are very, VERY proud of him and congratulate. I'll have to get him a card now! Wow! Amazing!!

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Thank you! I will pass your congrats to Ryan. This scholarship could have gone to anyone...his hard work and dedication has paid off.

Sooo...another typo. Hhmmm...darn spellcheck (NOT). LOL!

Oh, and Rocki...I know where you can get some really nice cards ;-) HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats to Ryan! That's awesome!