So, today I had my heart set on writing a blog about my sister. Ok, it was actually going to be a retaliation blog on a couple of text messages (including pictures) that I received this weekend from my oh so sweet, darling, charming, innocent (uha-uha..I’m choking), sister. BUT she was spared by an email I received just a few minute ago. (I’ll still get you, my Pretty! Mwahahahahahahaha)
The email I received was a chain letter telling me how blessed I can be IF I send it to X amount of people. REALLY???? So, in order for God to love me I have to send it to 15 people??? What if I do not know 15 people? Will God no longer love me? Pff!! The people who right this (insert bad word here) make me sick.
Here’s a good one- Send this to 5 people in the next hour and you will get a surprise in 2 days. Send it to 10 people in the next hour and your surprise will come immediately. HUH?? What kind of surprise? I do love chocolate cake…can I pick my surprise??? HAH!
I will admit, I have forward some…SOME…and I normally send them because, most of the time, there is an absolutely adorable picture attached and I will always make a comment such as, “Ignore the chain but check out the pic!”. I am, however, a fan of the friendship chains…a simple chain letter encouraging you to forward it to a friend as a simple hello. No, you won’t get a million dollars in the next 20 seconds and God won’t require you to send it to a thousand people…just a simple, “I’m thinking of you”.
Because of these chain letters, I tend to have a hissy-fit every couple of years which causes me to write my own chain letter…enjoy!
- If you want to know if you are loved, look in the mirror; you must love yourself before others can love you.
- If you want to be rich then stop and look around; if you have a roof over your head, food in the cupboards, and the support of your family and friends then you are the richest person I know.
- Do you really want your friends to send back a chain letter proving they ARE your friend regardless of all the other emails you will receive from them the same day? They love you so don’t hold your breath for the reply.
- You don’t have to be religious to be blessed; you are already blessed with the love of your family and friends.
- Everyone has a guardian angel watching over them so there is no need to email a thousand people to “earn” an angel!
So there you have it...my own chain letter. I forward it to all of you in hopes that you will hold it to your hearts and keep it for yourselves.
Now...enough with this sensitive stuff....on to my sister! Oh, you thought you got away with it...didn't you? Ok, you did for now, however I will share one of the pictures you sent me. MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! My dear sister and her hubby sent this to me titled,"Got Food"-
HEEHEEHEE! But those will not work for me....................but this will-
AAAAHHHHH HA HAH AHAHAHAHA! This is an awesome picture! Can you imagine the amount of yummy goods I could fit in my mouth?? Hey...no comment, Debi!! LOL!!
Hugs and more hugs,
(I'm not done with you, Sister!!!)