Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for a sing-a-long

OK...everyone please clear your throats and help me sing along. Why, you ask? Weeellll....IT'S DEBI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! WooooooHoooooooo! Alright...on the count of three.....

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!


Happy birthday to you. Happy birthdaaay toooo you. Haaaaaaaaaaaaapy biirrrrrrrrrrthday dear (hhhmmmm...should I use the nickname???) Debi/Rocki/Sis/(nicknaaaaaaaaaaaaame). Haaaaaaaapy Birrrrrrthday toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! (oxygen please!)


Love you Sis!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

breath.. breath... Hey, at least you don't have to blow out all those candles, hahahah! (I can say that cause I'm older *snicker*) Wishing your beautiful, wonderful, talented, and ever lovin' ROCK'N Sis a very ♫Happy Birthday!♫

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

I knew I liked Rocki for a reason (well, more than one, anyway!) We are both goats! My b-day is tomorrow.... :)
Happy Birthday Rocki!

Rocki Adams said...

I knew my ears were burning for SOME reason! Thanks for the birthday song, er, I think ;) Still being a sickie phoo so no dinner out tonight (sniff sniff)

Thank you! Oh and HAPPY early BIRTHDAY B!

Rosebud Collection said...

Now this is sweet..Nothing like family..I even sang a few bars..now I don't mean at the bars...

Hey Harriet said...

A happy belated birthday to your sister! Love that pic of Kermie!