Thursday, June 4, 2009

Something New!

Hello my wonderful friends! I know, I know...where the hell have I been? LOL!! Well, we had Corbin's graduation and his party to attend to plus I wanted to be able to spend time with my nephew while he was here. So things went well and I was able to get some R&R and then it happened.......a drastic reduction in staff....the OT is back!



I've been working a lot lately and hoping we can get fully staffed again QUICKLY! I do love my job but it has been a burden on my shop :-( I'm exhausted when I do have a day off so I have not been creating anything new...until now! I am experimenting with a new recipe today and hoping it goes well so I can add it to my shop...lemon sandwich cookies. Yum! Cool, refreshing lemon perfect for summer time. I've also been thinking about adding my white chocolate macadamia cookies to the shop as well. It has been slow lately and figure a change in line-up might be in order.
So that's it about me and what's going on in my life. I will do my best to keep on top of my blog :-)
Love to all!

5 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Oh, the lemon sandwich cookies have summer written all over them! They sound yummy!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I can't wait for the lemon cookies! I am sure they will be faublous.

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Rosebud Collection said...

I am sure it will be a big hit..Lemon is so nice. You are really going to town..working and your shop..I have let things slide for awhile, but hope to get going again. Missed you..xoxoRosebud.

imoyik said...

Hi Laura! Yes I am on blogger, but as you can see I haven't really blogged. Not really sure if I have all that much to say. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Oooh, sounds perfect for the long summer days!♥